perjantai 22. heinäkuuta 2011

Bachelorette party.

Hello again.

I had the best time last night performing 40 minutes of solid close-up magic at a bachelorette party in Helsinki. The theme of the night was vampires and boy did I give them a treat with stage blood, vampirism and witchcraft.

It all started with the sucking of blood of the bachelorette and spitting it out into a glass so everyone could see it. After some analysis of the great vintage of it I went into describing the person just by the smell and taste of the blood.

We continued with a discussion about what vampires and witches can do and demonstrated how a curse is cast and lifted with the help of a few Tarot cards.

This is the point where it gets grim. I had the 15 girls (I love my job!) to divide a few black and white photographs of women from the 19th century into two piles just by looking at the pictures. The piles were marked normal life and killed by unnatural causes (vampires, murderers etc.).
After the cards were dealt the pictures were turned over to see that all the backs of the "killed by unnatural causes" pictures were stained with blood and the others were plain.

We ended with a demonstration on how a vampire effects on other peoples minds and can actually read them as well.
This was the most talked about thing after the show. I won't go into detail about it, I just want to say that you need to see this!


It was a great night and it was a lot of fun to get to re-script my magic to fit a certain theme and just let my dark side take control.


Embrace your inner freak!
-Magician Sami Paavola

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti